Level 2

Deductions & credits

I am a F-1 visa holder for over 5 years, I only have a 1042-S from my university for last year. All the money I made on 1042-S has not been taxed, has a tax rate of 0 because of the US.China treaty. And I don't know if I need to file the 8833 or other files. Can I just file online?