Deductions & credits

Same problem here too.  I actually have 3 1098's, 1 from the original loan, 1 from the mortgage broker for 1 months payment and 1 from the bank that finally took over the servicing.   I have deleted the information for the 1098's, re-entered it multiple times with no correct result.  It keeps saying the standard deduction is best and when I click on the box that says my loans are not over the 750,000 mark, after I click on continue, the refund goes down by a lot and registers it as being over the 750,000 mark by over double.  I also have tried to start my refund from scratch and it still does the same nonsense.  Intuit needs to get on top of this ASAP or else we are all going to be down the creek without a paddle if the IRS comes a knocking.  

Any of you who have gotten the federal form to register that your acquisition debt was less than the 750,000 mark with at least one refi, can you please give us some guidance?  Someone mentioned that we fill the forms out outside of TT and then enter it manually.  I am not sure what that all means if we are inputting the data directly into TT which then does its magic to get us the wrong info.

Intuit- We need a viable solution for those of us who are running into this refinance nightmare with your product.  The solutions that have been posted by the Experts are not doing the trick and every time they get repeated, it makes us not want to use your product more and more after having spent time and money to do our supposed simple taxes.