Re: FSA? Do I compute that in on my return anywher...
Employee Tax Expert

Deductions & credits

Your FSA contributions are listed on your W-2 Box 10 and is entered as you enter your W-2 information. 


If your FSA is for Dependent Care Benefits (Daycare/babysitting), yes, you'll need to enter your Daycare/babysitter information.

  • TurboTax will prompt you to enter the information.
  • You may also quickly get to that section of TurboTax by entering dependent care benefits in the search box and selecting "Jump to dependent care benefits".
  • The information will appear on tax Form 2441: Child and Dependent Care Expenses.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings