Deductions & credits

Thanks, I found it.  That's the same set of data/columns I noted above.  I can just type over it, but that kinda defeats the purpose of automated tax software - I assume it won't automatically update the numbers if I find more expense on another pass through and it's now effective manually filling out the education section.

I'd still like to find how I get to the sections mentioned above where I select what credits I want to take/maximize my education deduction.  This sounds like the root cause of the problem but, as noted, I don't see the screens/buttons others are referencing.  Anyone know how to go back and change this selection - surely it's not a one-chance-only choice in the software.

My education-related forms are no longer showing a red exclamation point.  I can wait until the AMT/HSA/Foreign Tax Credit forms that are shown as being updated in the future (date keeps being pushed back) are done, though I don't see why these would effect an educational expense.

Anyone know how to get to the " screen titled “Amount Used to Calculate Education Deduction or Credit”",  so I can "verify the amount you want to use or change it."?