rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Deductions & credits

@beha2002 wrote:

HEY TURBO TAX, IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!  I have tried a mac, and windows computer.  I have tried all the browsers on each computer.  I have tried different internet connections.  It just keeps saying ItsDeductible is unavailable.  

Did you read the FAQ that I referenced above? I thought you had read it before your first post. TurboTax knows that importing from ItsDeductible doesn't work. They are working on it. There is nothing more to say about it at this time. There's no point in trying different computers, browsers, or internet connections. It's known to be not working in any environment. I'm sorry that it delays you from completing your tax return, but there is nothing you can do about it except wait for it to be fixed.

ItsDeductible unavailable for import in TurboTax Online

The IRS has now announced January 27 as the starting date for e-filing. While I understand that you would like to have your tax return completed, the IRS is not going to process it before January 27. Having it completed might give you some peace of mind, but except for that you don't lose anything because of the delay.