Deductions & credits

Sorry you're having so much trouble.  I'm sure that's frustrating.

Missing donations in ItsDeductible is nearly always due to multiple accounts, and less commonly a browser issue.    If the recovery tool didn't find it, there is an additional "try something else" method we could have told you about that uses another way to look up accounts that uses your SSN and other identifying questions.  Or TurboTax Support can help check for a missing account.

In any case, if you re-entered everything and are ready to import, the "Jump to" links are unfortunately not working for a lot of folks, and I've complained about it before to TurboTax.  

I assume you are using Online Deluxe as opposed to desktop software.   If so, here is another way to import from ItsDeductible into Online TurboTax:

• With the return open, click in the left menu column on Tax Tools, then choose TOOLS.
  • In the Tools window click the blue button Topic Search. 
  • Enter the word itsdeductible (one word) without quotes, highlight the selection, and click GO.
  • Next screen asks:   "Did you make any donations to charity in 2018?"
  • When you say "yes", the next screen is:  "Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?"
  • Say "yes" and continue the interview.