New Member

Can I still file for my MN Property Tax refund, I think I forgot last year. Can you tell me where to find the forms? I need to file for this year too.

Level 13

Deductions & credits

You can file form M1PR either through TurboTax or directly through the state's website. Note that the efiling process does not support this form, so you have to print and mail it, even if you efile.


For more information, please see - oops, please note that the link in the answer for Property Tax Refund no longer works; instead, try