Re: How can I prepare a K-1
Level 15

Deductions & credits

If you elected S-corp status for your LLC (to be taxed as an S-corp), then in either case, you'll need TurboTax Business to file your 1120-S return. And the corp return was due 3/15/19 unless you put it on extension AND if you are not familiar with filing an 1120-S then I highly recommend you seek local professional assistance ... the LIVE help in the Self Employed program will not help you with this return or other program.

You can access the TurboTax Business software here :
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings