Deductions & credits

I have spent hours on the phone with TT support about this. Here is what we came up with. In order for you to import all your hard work from Its Deductible into TurboTax Deluxe Online, both of these services must share the same User ID/Password. If you have setup a User ID/Password for It's Deductible so you could input your donations all year, THEN you created a second and different User ID/Password for your tax return, the two will NOT be able to communicate. TT support found NO WAY to change one of the User ID/Passwords so they could match and allow communication. However, when you use TT CD Products or TT Download Products the two will work together. When you get to the point of downloading your donations from Its Deductible, the TT program will ask for the User ID/Password of your It's Deductible Account. Go ahead and enter the information and follow the prompts. You should be all set. If you have already paid for TT Deluxe Online, you should get a refund. You need the CD or Online Product. NONE of this is explained in TurboTax or Its Deductible. I suggested to TT support that both products communicate the best way to use these products so they communicate AS EXPECTED. Better yet, they should create ways for people who end up with two separate User IDs/Passwords to fix the situation so the products can also communicate online. I hope this helps you.