Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

Deductions & credits

If this is YOUR business  then you will report this as foreign earned income and either take the exclusion or the tax credit on the income you pay australian taxes on ...

To enter Foreign Earned Income -
• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
• Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
• Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
• Scroll down to Less Common Income
• On Foreign Earned Income and Exclusion, click on the start or update button
Or enter foreign income in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to foreign income