Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

Deductions & credits

From what I understand, Australia and USA have totalization agreement and thus because I pay tax in Australia and pay into the social taxes here, should be exempt. However, Turbo Tax is requiring that I do not enter my self employment income other than profits earned under the Foreign Earned Income Exemption section, but also stating I need to enter it as a K1?