Expert Alumni

State tax filing

If you have a Carryover Capital Loss in your Federal return for 2018, you can report the same amount on your Massachusetts state return, since you were a full-year resident of Massachusetts for 2018.

More info:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"