State tax filing

I'm not sure whether I am using the Online product, but I presume not as I purchased TurboTax Premier from Costco and downloaded it onto my PC.  I then purchased an additional state software directly from Intuit since I need to file both Oregon and California returns.

With all due respect, it makes no sense for me to go through the convoluted solution you recommended given that it will not fix what is in line 5 of Oregon's Schedule OR-A.  I think you also made a mistake in your response, as you said "at least, your Oregon state income will not be correct."

For me, there is no tax impact of having $1,848 show instead of $996 in line 5 of Oregon's Schedule OR-A since my deduction is capped at $10,000 in line 9 and line 6 is already greater than $10,000.  As a matter of principle though, I do not want to put incorrect information on the form, even if it means hand-filling out the Oregon forms with the correct numbers and mailing my return.  But doesn't Intuit/TurboTax have a responsibility to correct the software program when an error is identified?  I would rather wait for the software program to be corrected than fill out the forms manually.