State tax filing

thanks for the update, Cynthia.  I had a feeling there was a problem with the software or forms beyond anything I could fix

that's frustrating because it's the NYS return that turbotax is telling me needs to be fixed and hasn't let me efile (either federal or NYS!) for almost a month already as a result, yet I had zero contributions during the part year period that I lived in NYS, so I'm not looking for any kind of contribution deduction there at all.

Before I saw your reply, I had decided I was going to just buy another tax prep software this weekend and do my taxes all over again so I can file (I'm betting I don't run into the same issue with another one).  I've used turbotax for 10+ years, but I'm not interested in paper filing this year, so I'll have to buy another brand software and re-do the taxes again since turbotax has this glitch (I'm sure the experts on this board don't consider it a glitch, but I bet I could efile today with another prep software and my same data).  I already paid for turbotax so I'll definitely push for a refund if I have to buy a second product this year.