State tax filing

I have a possible solution to the annoying PDF issue. First, I put in a "fake" number ($1) for another credit they do support, and I chose the Rehabilitation of Historic Properties Credit (IT-238). That made the previously missing "PDF Attachments" link appear under "Other Forms and Attachments" - hit "update" there and it leads you to attach the missing rehab credit form, but in that spot I instead attached my IT-242 for my conservation easement credit. On that page it also allows adding other attachments, but without the rehab credit form it was mainly looking for I tried but did not succeed to use only that "other" line. I then deleted my $1 "fake" rehab credit. Now, Form IT-201-ATT shows only my conservation easement credit, and the "Other Tax Credits" worksheet shows that credit on line 46 (where I "forced" it following other previous advice here) and "0" for rehab credit. And on the NY information worksheet, in Part VIII - Additional Information for E-Filed Returns, it shows my only electronic PDF attachment as for the rehab credit and its IT-238 form number in the file name that Turbotax gave it (not my label), but in fact the only actual attachment is for my conservation easement credit and its IT-242. Not ideal, I have not filed yet but hope this works, but really annoyed they changed from prior years when this type of workaround was not necessary.