State tax filing

Ok so I just was able to efile my CA state return- I have a single member LLC and the return was accepted by the state. I do not feel confident though...like do I need to also mail in the form 568?

Last tax year (which was my first year with the LLC) turbo tax would NOT let me efile, and had me print and snail mail my return due to form 568. This tax year turbo tax initially gave me a warning that I would need to snail mail my return in again, but that I couldn't even complete it because the form 568 wasn't ready. It became ready on 2/25 and I was able to complete my return and efile it all. No where on the tax documents does it say it MUST be snail mailed like it did for last years. It only states that the voucher must be mailed in with payment for $800 OR I can pay online (which I did).

It now shows my CA return has been accepted by the state. Is that it? Am I done?

I tried to ask the live support on Turbotax this question and they couldn't answer me and said I need to talk with a CPA via their phone support. I tried calling but wasn't able to get past the automated menu to what I needed and ran out of time due to personal obligations....so I figured I would ask on here.

In this thread it sounds like I am fine, the return was able to be fully efiled. I guess I just want to see this confirmed again since every other discussion thread says that form 568 must be snail mailed....