State tax filing

Turbotax has had a software glitch causing our Caiifornia returns to NEVER be sent to the state !  You should have received an email or text telling you that your California return was rejected (meaning, Turbotax rejected it, NOT Calif).  If you never receive your "rejection" from Turbotax, you might want to do what another user did, which is go to the California Franchise Tax board website directly and do  your California return there and file it for free.  You would just need to follow their instructions to create either a Basic Account or a MyFTB account. Keep in mind you must have already completed your Federal return before you can begin your State return on the Calif FTB website.  I almost was going to do that, but since I was able to re-file my return through TurboTax, I didn't need to go through the State's website.    But yes, lots of us agree that Turbotax should refund the $20 they charged us for e-filing to the state.  It's the least they can do to redeem themselves for what we had to go through.  Blessings.