Rejected state refund ohio

I have tried to correct my state refund multiple times for Ohio state withholding, which is why it keeps rejecting it. Also is doing the same for my mom and my friend. How do I go about fixing it? It’s starting to become a hassle. 

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

State tax filing

It depends. If you received an ACTION NEEDED! email from turbotax@intuit.com, it'll give you a brief explanation of your reject and how to update it. You can also sign in to your TurboTax account and select Fix my return to see your reject code and explanation.

Follow any “fix it” instructions to update the information causing the rejection, and continue through to refile your return (either e-file or file by mail). 

Please respond with a reason given for the Ohio rejected return and we can assist you further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

State tax filing

Hello, I just had the same issue- Illinois rejected the refund.

You may have to 'refile' your state refund - revisit it and continue

make sure your Drivers license is correctly input.

I made a call appointment with turbo tax to get it resolved- my issue was the my license number was probably wrongly input, so I have to backtrack and say I haven't filed previous years with Turbo Tax in order for it align with the data base.

best of luck

pamuebud
Returning Member

State tax filing

OH-IT1040-088 - The Total Pass-Through Entity credit claimed must equal the sum the total amount of Ohio Tax Paid from all K-1s. Please correct and retransmit I have taken it totally out because I do not understand this so somewhere it was supposed to be listed differently but instructions are terrible.  Anyway I took it off and just not receiving the pass thru.  I can't seem to get

turbo tax to allow me to retransmit

OH-IT1040-088 - The Total Pass-Through Etity credit claimed must equal the sum the total amount of Ohio Tax Paid from all K-1s. Please correct and retransmit.

I