State tax filing

I submitted Federal, Idaho, and California taxes to Turbotax last week 2/9 or 2/10 (understanding Federal would not begin accepting until Friday 2/12, AND speculating this was on purpose with a Federal 3-day holiday weekend; I thought MAYBE I wouldn't see things moving until Tuesday 2/16).  Here is status and acceptance times I received SO FAR:

Federal accepted Sat, Feb 13, 12:09 AM (sooner than I speculated, but later in comparison to past years that occurred in minutes or hours).

Idaho accepted Mon, Feb 15, 4:26 PM.

CA STILL PENDING!!! ................................  I escaped California moving to Idaho (SOOOOOOO ridiculously cheap to live here).  Maybe their pissed at me - lol......

I used Turbotax via download onto my PC, and not the direct online version.  I have opened program 3-times I believe since filing, and 2 of those times saw CA updates being downloaded.  It did not affect my refund amount, and as of yet STILL PENDING...............

Again, just my speculation.  But with many posts showing CA returns being accepted that submitted  to Turbotax on the 12th or after (instead of all of these postings apparently in the Turbotax Que prior to the 12th), Seems like this is likely a Turbotax issue, and one they are likely not going to admit to (they probably think being honest with us will affect future sales, although I believe honesty would better propel them).

Good luck everyone.