If you have already filed your current year's indi...
New Member

State tax filing

If you have already filed your current year's individual income tax return, and are now wanting to send in your payment due for your Individual Taxes you must include the 511-V voucher with your payment.  You can download a PDF at this voucher at the link below; however, TurboTax should have prepared this voucher.


For an already filed return, you would mail your payment for an individual tax return to the address below.

Oklahoma Tax Commission
Post Office Box 26890
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-0890

If you need to mail your entire return with the payment, please see the link below for addresses.


You can also pay online directly with the Tax Commission by credit card or direct debit (EFT) from your bank account.  Please see the link below for payment options including links to these options.


This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings