Utah State Return says my employer ID is not 14 digits when what I have entered is precisely 14 digits.

I am filing my Utah state tax return and the automatic check tells me I have to review some info from my W-2's. The error states: "Form TC-40W (1): Payer ID must be 14 characters long without hyphens, you must go back to federal W-2 or 1099 to update the employer/payer state withholding ID" I have entered all of the Employer State ID's exactly as they are written on my W-2's. I have double checked the numbers that were provided to me and they each have 14 characters (I have multiple w-2's). I have also tried re-entering all of my w-2's 100% manually and still nothing will allow me to continue. 

Can someone please help me figure out why turbotax thinks I have the incorrect information when I am 100% sure I have the correct info?

To be honest this has given me enough of a headache already and I would love to just give up on filing state through turbotax but with the federal free file transaction, turbotax will not allow me to stop doing state taxes through them. It makes me file both at the same time.