New Member

State tax filing

Yes, it looks like you do need to file a TC65. The Utah Form TC65 is supported by TurboTax Business.

A partnership or other entity treated as a partnership for federal tax purposes with any partners or members who are not Utah resident individuals or that is itself a pass-through entity taxpayer is required to file a TC-65.

TC65 Instructions:

View solution in original post