Returning Member

Do I need to file a TC 65 with Utah? I have a 2 member LLC organized in Utah. I live in Tennessee and the other member lives in Florida. Only have losses this year.

I've already done 1065 with Turbotax Business. If I need to do Utah return can I use Turbotax Business for that also?