Re: PA: "Prepare W-2 Additional Information Statem...
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

It depends.


Pennsylvania requires that nonresidents file an income tax return if they have PA gross taxable income in excess of $33.


If your W-2 income from PA sources exceeded this amount, you would be required to file a nonresident PA return.


PA filing requirements

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings