State tax filing

ps I also found Schedule ICR (ILL credit) that  L3 is empty L5 is $290 but L6 (L5-L3) became $233

ILL tax due date is July 15, and the error message we received did say the only way is by mailing.

my question is "I can't change data and not sure my data is correct or not". in this case if we mail will get trouble and penalty? 

ps in the meanwhile we had very bad experiences that we did  mail and request the post office stamp "the date" to prove we mailed before the due date. that year we got late penalty notice and even i tried to dispute and request to show the envelop with date stamp, they declared won't keep the envelope. so we forced to pay quite high penalty.

will pay extra register mail help? we did pay register-mail but had no confidence so we use e-file.

recently found out the register mail can't offer trace function any more(i mailed to my brother in taiwan in june 22 and it over 10 days still not received so trace on line but failed, fortunately july 5 he received. last time in taiwan registered mail to usa in the end returned back to taiwan that period time can be traced and they found out my mail got very long wrong trips in ILL different cities, and we can't get registered stamps money back.)