GravesJT

Purchasing additional state tax

I have been trying to purchase another 2019 state tax form for the last 3 weeks. I already have my residence state tax forms for Ohio, but need to also file for Kansas income taxes. I purchased our 2019 Federal Turbo Tax software through our Intuit account, as I have for the last 10 years or so, but when I attempted to do this a few weeks ago, i received a message that there was some issue with my user name and/or password. As instructed on the message, I submitted my email address to reset my password. I received the reset link by email and, when I follow those instructions to put in a new password, I have repeatedly gotten a message that says "hum - that didn't work, try again or wait a while to try again." I have "tried again" multiple times and gotten the exact same message to try again later. I have also called the 1-800-4-INTUIT number more than once and received a link to FAQ pages that didn't even come close to remotely answer my question about purchasing an additional state tax form. I've gone through this whole process nearly 10 times now and need to download the Kansas Turbo Tax forms in order to file by 15 Jul. Please help me with getting my Intuit account fixed so I can purchase the state software. Thank you.