Received corrected W-2 for Arizona, but TurboTax doesn't recognize the update

I received a corrected 2019 W-2 from my employer to include nonresident income earned in Arizona. However, TurboTax does not seem to recognize the updated income locale when I go through the Arizona income module.

I had already filed my Federal Income Taxes as a Washington resident (i.e. no resident state income tax) and nonresident state income taxes to California using TurboTax Premier. The Arizona state wages (box 16) has been amended, so I corrected this box on my W-2 on the Federal return in TurboTax.

However, when I open the Arizona filing module, TurboTax shows that I had an income of $0 in Arizona. Does a corrected W-2 mean I need to refile my Federal Income Taxes to update the Arizona module? I assume no, since the total income on the W-2 did not change; only my locale is being newly-reported.

In case this is a glitch with the software itself, here are some software details. I just purchased the additional state to my Premier version online. My version of Premier is a disc version on Windows 10. I received the latest updates today, as part of starting up TurboTax.