Re: I sold a rental property in Maryland as a non-...
Level 14

State tax filing

Go to the  Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section of Deductions and Credits on your federal return.  Click on the Estimates sub-heading.  There you will find the section for entering State Estimated Taxes.  Enter the withheld MD taxes there.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings