State tax filing

Hi SteamTrain. Thanks for taking the time to write and create the screenshots. Yeah, this is incredibly frustrating and I'm pretty sure they've received more than enough feedback on this to know better. I would never do this to my customers.

Sadly, there is not fine print that mentions any additional payment from the site where I purchased. (Much like Amazon, Intuit is still the seller where Fry's is the provider. I'm sure, like Amazon, Intuit is responsible for all of the text being provided to the customer in the product description.) https://www.frys.com/product/9958256?site=sa:Homepage%20Pod:Pod5

Anyway, thanks for taking the time.

Intuit, I think you guys need to speak up and make a change here. Misleading customers through omission is still misleading customers. Expecting us to notice and distinguish the difference between what you're saying about federal vs. state is not okay. In the detailed information where I purchased your product, there was nothing about additional costs. Here is how this should read:
- 5 Free Federal e-files
- One state download (*additional fee to e-file)

Seriously, when every dime is precious to people right now, where is your support?