State tax filing

I'm having same issue as others. Note that I have TurboTax software from CD on a MAC. Fully updated also. - E-filed federal tax, no errors, no problems. - Paid to e-file PA state tax and THEN get to error check which takes you to the issue of "Schedule UE" that shouldn't be there since I have no Job Expenses. So went back to Federal section. "Deductions and Credits", in the "Job-Related Expenses" section, I can see '0' entered for this year, which is correct. Now I click on the "Update" button to investigate further and I see an occupation titled "Untitled". Not sure how that happened. So I deleted it. Then click "Done", then "Done with Deductions". Then continue on through until getting to the page where Federal "Smart Check" found no errors. Thinking I've solved the problem and finishing my coffee, I continue on. Go through PA state again and it gets to a page titled "Unreimbursed Job Expenses" indicating it has one or more copies of Schedule UE from Allowable Job Expenses that transferred from the federal return. Back to where I was in the beginning. Tried removing the PA Schedule UE form and go through above and get the same issue. Unless somebody has a workaround (including some software engineer that might work at Intuit that might be monitoring this forum), I'm going to mail my PA tax return and assume that my $25 PA e-file payment is a lesson for me Note: Looks like there's no way to delete the PA form once you've paid for it as suggested by somebody else. If somebody knows how, then please give detailed instructions. Also, I've used this software for several years now and have never had issues like this until this year. Thanks