micah23
Returning Member

Difficulty completing Form 37 - TurboTax entering data into boxes at random

I have so far been unable to complete Form 37 for my Ohio tax return. 

I have attached two photos of the issue. As you can see, when I am prompted to fill in a box, I am told which column, but not the row. Only when information is entered do I see which row it was placed in, and it hasn't been in any top-down or left-right order, but only seems to jump around. 

In the first photo, I entered the Municipality for the top row (assuming that is where it was going to be placed), but the information was dropped into the bottom row. In the second photo, I was prompted to enter "From Date", "Thru Date", and "Won Date" respectively, and as you can see the boxes were filled in bottom, bottom, middle order. 

I have twice tried completely deleting the form and going through the process afresh, but each time the order in which I am prompted to fill out the form is random, so I cannot record the "order" and then use that information to place the data in the correct boxes.

I have also tried inspecting the page's HTML using my browser, but there doesn't seem to be any visible indication of which box I am filling in, at least based on my limited knowledge and the complexity of the page.

Thank you for your help, hopefully this can be resolved soon as it seems to be a bug.

Micah

The first time I was prompted to enter the municipality, the information was placed in the bottom row (not in the top row, where I was expecting).The first time I was prompted to enter the municipality, the information was placed in the bottom row (not in the top row, where I was expecting).As I was prompted to enter the From, Thru, and Won dates, the information was placed in the bottom, bottom, and middle rows respectively.As I was prompted to enter the From, Thru, and Won dates, the information was placed in the bottom, bottom, and middle rows respectively.