Re: Missouri company, only paid tax to Kansas
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

TurboTax picks up the state from the address you entered and the W2.  You are correct that if you worked in Missouri you should file a Missouri nonresident return.  


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings