Re: I am a Massachusetts resident teleworking in M...
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

@hawaiianemt You may have to file a non-resident return for California and apportioned your by the amount of days spent in California. 51 days will be considered as substantial and may require you to file.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings