If you haven't filed or your return has been rejec...
Returning Member

State tax filing

If you haven't filed or your return has been rejected by the IRS, all you will have to do is make the changes on your return and refile.

Please follow these instructions to make changes to your Information:

  1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Take Me To My Return"
  3. Click "My Info" from the left side of your screen
  4. Scroll down to your name and click “Edit
  5. Scroll down the "3. A few other things we need to know" and check the answer to "I was considered legally blind as of December 31, 2018"

If your return has been already accepted by the IRS, you will have to file an amended return (1040X) to make changes. The IRS will only accept amended returns via mail.

The 1040X form for 2018 isn’t ready. Please, keep checking the following information on how to amend your return; it will be updated once the 2018 form is released:



View solution in original post

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings