Re: Live in Houston, but company is in San Francis... - Community
Level 13

State tax filing

@1099erGirl   Good question.  You can certainly enter state taxes paid for a previous year onto your current year federal return, but I can't find any similar provision on the Georgia return or the Georgia tax website.  If you get hit with a CA tax bill for a previous tax year, I'd suggest contacting the GA Dept of Revenue to find out their process for claiming an other-state credit for previous tax years. 

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

Privacy Settings