Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Use whatever address you would send your rent payments to.

Look up the tax record for your address, that has the address of the owner listed. 

If you are unsure how to do that, ask at your city hall. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"