Level 15

State tax filing

In order to get a refund of the incorrectly withheld Arkansas taxes, she must file a non-resident Arkansas tax return, showing zero Arkansas income.

She must file the AR tax return on paper, and she must attach Arkansas Form AR-MS to it.  Here's a link to that form:


You and your wife can file jointly in your home state of Georgia.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

View solution in original post