Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

State tax filing

If you have not changes your residency to NY then you will file a non resident NY return and a resident MA return but get a credit for the double taxing of the income .. complete the NY return first and then the MA.

Now if you change your residency ( DL, voters registration, ect) then you will file part year returns for each state.