Level 6
This widget could not be displayed.

State tax filing

Your wife would need to file a Connecticut Non-Resident return, since she earned income there. 

Whatever amount of tax is due on that income, in that interview indicate that the tax amount was paid to Massachusetts, so there should be no tax due to CT.

More info:


Edited 4/15/19 11:24 am 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"