Intuit Alumni

State tax filing

Generally, if you were a resident of another state (or country) at any time during the year and had income from Indiana (except certain interest, dividends or pension income), you must file a tax return with Indiana. Even thought Kentucky is a reciprocal state you are still required to file an Indiana return to report gambling income. Please view the instructions below to complete your nonresident state return.