State tax filing

Thank you.  I typed Box 12 in error; I meant Box 1.  I now understand what I'm supposed to do.  Because my employer does not allocate my wages between NY and OH (it considers them it all OH), I'm to enter the amount listed for Wages in Box 1 of my W2, and then allocate that amount between OH and NY based on number of days worked.  I now believe my notes of what transpired last year are incorrect.  Thanks for your help.  I appreciate.  What also confused me was the two-part question:  Do XYZ have any New York Wages?  (That part made sense.)  Do you have any New York state-only wages to report?  (That part confused me:  my wages aren't New York state-ONLY, they're split.)  Now I know that TT does not import wages from a W2 unless the W2 specifically identifies them as NY, and, if said wages are not specifically identified, I should enter the amount listed in Box 1.  And I now know that the two-part question simply means, "Do you have any wages on your W2 you need to allocate to NY?"  Many thanks for both of yours help.  I appreciate it.