I live in OH, but need to allocate a portion of my wages to NY as a non-resident. Where are the step-by-step instructions to accomplish this?

Why won’t New York state form IT-203-B appear when I file as a non-resident?  I live in OH, but because of travel, I need to allocate a portion of my wages to NY.  This same situation existed in 2016.  As with last year, I completed the Federal return first, and then I began the NY non-resident return.  (Per TT’s instructions, I completed the NY non-resident state return before starting the OH state return.)  The problem is:  Last year, when working with TT, when asked if my spouse had New York state-only income to report, I clicked “No”, and TT immediately took me (I think) to my W2 summary, where I clicked on the “Edit” button and was able to allocate my wages based on Number of Days worked.  This info, in turn, populated the New York state tax form IT-203-B.  But this year, after answering the question about my spouse, TT asked if I had any New York state-only income to report.  When I clicked “No” (my wages aren’t New York state-only wages; they are split between OH and NY, but my W2 indicates only OH), I was directed to a non-W2 screen.  That’s not what my notes indicate occurred last year.  Alternatively, if I click “Yes”, TT asks me to enter my wages; instead of my W2 info appearing, TT wants me to enter my employer’s name and my wages (but no withholdings; definitely odd).  Bottom line:  I am unable to complete the NY non-resident return, I cannot find, let alone complete, NY state tax form IT-203-B (I need this form to allocate wages based on Number of Days worked), and, more importantly, it appear that my W2 wages have not been transferred to the NY return from my Federal return.  The NY withholdings have transferred over, but wages seem MIA.  Any suggestions?