Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Yes, you can just file your Iowa return.  However, you will have to mail it to the State of Iowa.  You will not be able to e-file your state return through TurboTax unless you also e-file a federal income tax return.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"