New Member

Live in MN, have 1099 from Washington DC, do I only file MN state taxes?

I live in MN and am a college student. I had a 10 week internship in VA and received a 1099-misc from the company that actually has a Washington DC address on it. Do I need to a Virginia state tax return as well as my MN state tax return?  Thank you