BR1967

State tax filing

I am using desktop Deluxe version on my pc. Yes, I have tried several times to delete the Illinois return so I can get back to what must be the initial screens where the message about "Here's income that Illinois handles differently" though I don't remember seeing that screen the first time I filled in Illlinois return. But instead, it still shows "IL Form in the Forms but has (not done in parentheses) after it. So it doesn't start anew. Instead it tells me my property tax credit (which it already knows) and then brings up a screen that says "Take a look at Il credit and taxes" with following categories under it; (1) Personal....(2) Business Investment (3) Other credits (4) taxes. None of these categories has anything about college savings and prepaid tuition plans.  It seems like the only way I could start Illinois from scratch is to begin a whole new form & thus have to fill in all of my Federal data again which I am not eager to do? Is the IL Bright Savings form in Turbo Tax--if so I could just print that form & fill in the calculations myself??