CDB7
Level 1

Wisconsin Underpayment Interest steps unavailable

When I go to State Taxes, Other situations, Underpayment Interest, and click the Revisit button, nothing happens. When I select Show Topic List on the menu bar, scroll down to State, Miscellaneous, and click on Underpayment Interest, it takes to me to the subsequent topic under Other situations, Interest, which is a different issue. The problem is I need to fill out WI Schedule U for possible underpayment of estimated taxes as my income varied throughout the year and I don't meet any of the exceptions. I also needed to fill out federal form 2210 and its associated Schedule AI for the Annualized Income Installment Method, which TurboTax completed successfully. I can manually enter code 08 (annualized income) on WI Form 1 line 43, and manually open and enter numbers on WI Schedule U, but it looks like TurboTax doesn't recognize it because it doesn't include Schedule U when printing "All official forms required for filing."
Can you help me get to the step-by-step guidance for WI Underpayment Interest? If not, I assume my other option is to manually fill out a pdf of WI Schedule U and upload it using the Required PDF Attachments step.
Thanks for any help you can provide!