State tax filing

> why TTX has failed to institute a software fix to allow either upper or lower case is frustrating

I don't know how that's relevant considering uppercase is correct according to Utah, and people have fixed theirs by changing their uppercase "WTH" to lowercase "wth", so TTX does allow lowercase... but having to type in lowercase shouldn't be required because that doesn't match the state's specifications! The error appears to be a TurboTax bug... that isn't getting fixed after it being reported for years.

The federal filing was sent... I paid TurboTax to handle the State one, but I couldn't e-file because of the bug error, so I don't know how to correct anything now without submitting an amendment, which seems absurd considering the numbers are showing 100% correct.

> I had to completely erase, then re-enter

This makes no sense; if the number is the same when you enter it (or it's pre-populated) the first time, but then won't work until you blank it out and enter the exact same number, that's a bug in TurboTax's software. That's 100% not a human error issue. Maybe Intuit will actually try to fix this bug someday, or at least correct their error message?!