New Member

Can I deduct additional 2015 Federal tax paid in 2016 from my 2015 State of Ohio tax return?

I received a letter on 8/1/2016 from the IRS informing me I owed an additional $557 in 2015 Federal tax.  This was paid in 2016.  Can this additional federal tax be included in federal taxes paid on my Ohio 2016 tax return?