New Member

After you file

My husband's is more complicated so we will be amending that one. He has already paid his taxes. I assume the IRS will issue a refund for the taxes paid once they process the amendment, correct?

I efiled mine and it has been accepted. I am entitled to a refund. I don't really know what to do with mine now. Can I just cancel my return through TurboTax? OR should a amend mine some how and send it in with my husbands? OR do I do nothing?