June 4, 2019 2:13 PM
You may preview your 1040 before filing. To do so:
- Sign in to TurboTax Online.
- Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
- Click My Account at the top right
- Then, select Tools
- Once in the tool center, click on View Tax Summary
- Then, at the top in the white bar you will see "Back" and "Preview my 1040" - select Preview my 1040
And, you may review all forms and worksheets before filing if you prefer:
- Sign in to TurboTax Online
- Click the orange Take me to my return button
- From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print Center.
- In the
pop-up, click the first option (Print, save, or
preview this year's return).
If you haven't paid or registered yet, you'll be prompted to do so before you can view your full return.
- On the next page you'll see Your printing options
- Under Choose your option: select All forms, then click to View or print or Save to my computer